Availability and special offers

Check-in date:  
Number of nights: 
Adults:  Children:  Baby: 
Cancel
See calendar with daily rates
 

Weathercast

 
 

We accept CROAT

English

At Hotel Mirador we support regional products, also when we talk about a cryptocurrency!

Now you can reserve your stay and pay a part (10%) in Croats. The remaining 90% will be charged in euros to your credit card.

You must make a reservation through the following special page for Croats, payments in Croat made in other ways will not be accepted.

Croat Reservations CLICK HERE

 

Contact

 

Address

4, Sant Pere Square
E25726 Lles de Cerdanya

Catalan Pyrenees, Spain

N 42° 23' 30.512'' E 1° 41' 13.806''

 
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.